Inside Sales - H/F
WALLIX Group, a cybersecurity software publisher, is the European specialist in privileged account governance. Responding to regulatory developments and cybersecurity issues that affect all businesses, WALLIX solutions protect against cyber threats, theft and data breaches related to stolen credentials and misappropriated privileges. Listed on Euronext WALLIX, the products are distributed by a network of more than 170 resellers and integrators around the world. WALLIX supports more than 1,000 organizations in securing their digital future. WALLIX GROUP is a founding member of the Hexatrust group and has been integrated into Futur40, the first list of growth companies on the stock market published by Forbes France and is part of the Tech 40 index.
We are looking for an Inside Sales for Germany (job based in Munich, Germany)… Are you up to the challenge?
As an Inside Sales, you will sell WALLIX solutions to intermediate accounts (SMEs/ETI) and major accounts. For this purpose, you will have to detect, follow & animate projects looking to implement WALLIX Solutions. You will report to the Team Leader of your region.
The job :
- Qualify incoming requests from lead generation activities (telemarketing subcontractors, mailing, website, ...)
- Set up a prospecting plan on targeted accounts / partners
- Manage and develop opportunities
- Organize WebEx, telephone prospecting based on existing files, & make appointments,
- Sending and following up proposals,
- Update our CRM tool (SalesForce) by entering activities and prospect information and their needs
- Ensure the "reporting" of the global follow-up of the "leads" to sales representatives and the hierarchy, especially during the business meeting
- Are a Bachelor/University graduated in sales, informatics or economics
- Have at least 3 years Inside Sales experience in the German market in the IT or in cybersecurity field
- Have a perfect understanding of the Sales Cycle Process & a strong business sense
- Are fluent in English & German
- Are willing to travel in Paris occasionnaly.
If you are up to this challenge and wish to join a fast-growing technology company with career advancement opportunities, then don’t hesitate any more—become a Wallixian today!
WALLIX is also:
- A great team
- A two-way evolution: you evolve with us... and we evolve with you
- A company on a human scale, which places the integration and development of its "Wallixians" at the heart of its concerns.
- Organiser la stratégie commerciale sur une zone géographique internationale
- Organiser la stratégie commerciale sur une zone géographique nationale
- Organiser la stratégie commerciale sur une zone géographique régionale
- Rechercher et identifier des évolutions de marchés, des marchés potentiels
- Prospecter de nouveaux marchés
- Développer un portefeuille clients et prospects
Éléments nécessaires pour postuler
Pour valider votre candidature, nous vous demandons de fournir les éléments suivants, vous devrez télécharger les pièces demandées et passer le(s) test(s) directement lors de votre inscription.
Toute candidature incomplète ne sera pas traitée par nos services.
- Curriculum Vitæ