Technological Partnerships Manager - H/F
WALLIX Group, a cybersecurity software publisher, is the European specialist in privileged account governance. Responding to regulatory developments and cybersecurity issues that affect all businesses, WALLIX solutions protect against cyber threats, theft and data breaches related to stolen credentials and misappropriated privileges. Listed on Euronext WALLIX, the products are distributed by a network of more than 170 resellers and integrators around the world. WALLIX supports more than 1,000 organizations in securing their digital future. WALLIX GROUP is a founding member of the Hexatrust group and has been integrated into Futur40, the first list of growth companies on the stock market published by Forbes France and is part of the Tech 40 index.
We are looking for our Manager Technological Partnerships… Are you up to the challenge ?
The objective of the Manager Technological Partnerships is to establish a set of technological partnerships that will enable WALLIX to take a significant step on its mid-to-long-term growth path.
Key missions will include:
· Identification and assessment of the candidate technological partners (business potential, offer complementarities, etc.)
· Structure the global technological partnership program
· Establish high level relationships with technological partners’ decision makers
· Negotiate partnership terms and conditions up to partnership closing
· Develop business relationship with techno partners
· Follow-up technical activities relating to techno partners (dev, integration, compatibilities, etc.)
Technological partners identification and assessment
- Work with regions’ Heads & CTO office to identify potential technological partners
- Establish high level relationships with decision makers at technological partners’
- Understand WALLIX technological and business benefits for each technological partner
- Define the technological alliance roadmap
Develop business related to technological partners
- Generate sales opportunities and create a business stream revenue,
- Develop WALLIX image & brand via these partnerships
- Follow business made thanks to / with techno partners
- Write product marketing messages enabling to sell our partnerships added value
- Coach and train sales and presales teams about our techno partnerships to increase sales opportunities
Drive technological partners activities
- Define and size the technical R&D/Customer Success efforts to realize technological integrations
- Follow the technical activities (developments, integrations, test, etc.) to guarantee proper techno interworking
- Drive logistic operations with techno partners (licenses, partnership programs, budgets, etc.)
- Follow technological partners’ roadmap evolution and plan actions accordingly to maintain our partnerships up & running
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the IT/high tech industry
- Master of Science
- Solid understanding of the cyber/IT market & ecosystem, business needs, buying behavior
- Business development
- Ability to think strategically and position value
- Ability to review legal agreements
- Cross-functional, non-hierarchical management skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good level in written and spoken English
- An experience in strategic technologic partnership management is a strong plus-
- Highly motivated, Business oriented, Simplifies complexity
- Proactivity and constructive spirit – able to propose
- Relationship building, ability to discuss with senior level
- Pragmatism, efficiency,
- Able to travel internationally
- Strong analytical skills and technical background.
Éléments nécessaires pour postuler
Pour valider votre candidature, nous vous demandons de fournir les éléments suivants, vous devrez télécharger les pièces demandées et passer le(s) test(s) directement lors de votre inscription.
Toute candidature incomplète ne sera pas traitée par nos services.
- Curriculum Vitæ