Business Development Representative Benelux Market - H/F
WALLIX Group, a cybersecurity software publisher, is the European specialist in privileged account governance. Responding to regulatory developments and cybersecurity issues that affect all businesses, WALLIX solutions protect against cyber threats, theft and data breaches related to stolen credentials and misappropriated privileges. Listed on Euronext WALLIX, the products are distributed by a network of more than 170 resellers and integrators around the world. WALLIX supports more than 1,000 organizations in securing their digital future. WALLIX GROUP is a founding member of the Hexatrust group and has been integrated into Futur40, the first list of growth companies on the stock market published by Forbes France and is part of the Tech 40 index.
The idea today is to create dynamism for the BENELUX Market and present WALLIX as the first protector recognized for the organization’s most valuable assets from cyber-attacks and insider threats.
We have over 1,100 clients worldwide and attached a specific interest in growing internationally whilst having always in mind our start-up mentality, we are ranging from mid-sized organizations to Fortune 100 companies and are adding new customers every day !
Be part of a WALLIXIAN family !
Your qualities in plurals :
Lead discovery and qualification discussions to uncover needs and recommend solutions. You are a hunter and are not scared of going above and beyond yourself.
You are competitive ! Investigate on new strategic accounts and establish relationships with influencers in the region. Sherlock Holmes IS ON YOUR SIDE !
Never stop learning! Constantly stay current with industry changes and trends and build your expertise in Cybersecurity. LinkedIn is your best friend ! ????
Or in other words :
- Researching customers extensively
- Generating new leads via LinkedIn, e-mail and other tools
- Following-up with leads via e-mail, chat, phone, video conferencing
- Conducting webinars and product demonstrations remotely across multiple time zones
- Using tools like HubSpot, Teams meeting, Salesforce and more for working with prospects and measuring progress
- Prior experience working in sales and lead generation.
- Native-Level English, Dutch would be a plus
- Knowledge of Technology Sales & Services - and sales process!
- Experience with CRM tools
- Business / Commerce degree
Éléments nécessaires pour postuler
Pour valider votre candidature, nous vous demandons de fournir les éléments suivants, vous devrez télécharger les pièces demandées et passer le(s) test(s) directement lors de votre inscription.
Toute candidature incomplète ne sera pas traitée par nos services.
- Curriculum Vitæ