Business Developer WALL4IoT - H/F
WALLIX Group, a cybersecurity software publisher, is the European specialist in privileged account governance. Responding to regulatory developments and cybersecurity issues that affect all businesses, WALLIX solutions protect against cyber threats, theft and data breaches related to stolen credentials and misappropriated privileges. Listed on Euronext WALLIX, the products are distributed by a network of more than 170 resellers and integrators around the world. WALLIX supports more than 1,000 organizations in securing their digital future. WALLIX GROUP is a founding member of the Hexatrust group and has been integrated into Futur40, the first list of growth companies on the stock market published by Forbes France and is part of the Tech 40 index.
We are looking for our Business Developer for WALL4IoT… Are you up to the challenge? This position will be based in WALLIX HQ in Paris and you will be reporting to the Channel VP.
The Business Developer for WALL4IoT is responsible both for Industrial Engineering business development and Channel / Alliance Partners. It is essential for her/him to have an understanding of OT processes and product line business liaison with WALLIX OT offering to differentiate, develop, lead and close opportunities. This role contains a lot of communication & collaboration with the WALLIX local sales activities to identify and close specific projects as part of the larger project pursuit teams.
You will have to engage with the Industrial Engineering Channel target (ABB, Schneider, Fives, Rockwell, Siemens, BAE, TATA TCS, Wipro, Ansaldo Energia, COMAU, Hitachi, Gryphon, Mondragon, …).
Job Description - Business :
• Responsible for achieving and exceeding the annual sales target through the maximization of business and project opportunities,
• Lead and co-ordinate the efforts of WALLIX resources to win qualified projects,
• Co-ordinate, where necessary with sales and product resources, initiatives and activities,
• Support the development & qualification of channel projects, markets and sales strategies,
• Manage and drive opportunity funnel for Industry (WALL4IoT), including monthly and quarterly forecasts ,
• Facilitate and ensure application training to Industry & Local Sales teams,
• Handle objections effectively, manages a pipeline of opportunities, and negotiates effectively,
• Build effective business relationship with OT and Industrial engineering Alliance and Channel Partners through understanding their organization, developing a business relation with senior management, identifying key decision-makers and understanding their business, strategy and directions,
• Develop and implement a customer focused sales strategy based on the WALL4IoT strategy, and all relevant customers’ information to optimize business opportunities,
• Focus on opportunities that support WALLIX OT strategy.
• Able to work horizontally across all function creating a shared compelling view of the OT business for WALLIX,
• Able to lead and coordinate project,
• Consultative selling skills to create large sized opportunities.
• Share and drive information about new potential accounts & projects with Channel and Sales Management for further analysis,
• Ability to educate the WALLIX leadership and influence their development in the OT world,
• Ability to set and achieve challenging targets for WALL4IoT,
• Take initiative in response to changing circumstances within the organization or markets,
• Report any information relative to competition or market trends, and new competitive product developments to the appropriate resources,
• Usage customer relationship management tools (i.e. SalesForce), optimizing his/her activities by using SF intensively ,
• Ensure the right level of business information exchanged within the organization,
• Coach others to improve performance,
• Keep skills and knowledge in all areas (technical and commercial) up to date.
Interpersonnal skills :
• Collaborate with other Channel and Alliance Partners, Local Account Managers to define targets for WALL4IoT,
• Responsible to engage other WALLIX resources in the specific selling approach for OT area,
• Provide timely information to support effective management of the business to all levels,
• Excellent communication to foster an open environment,
• Identify key issues from information gathered,
• Demonstrate behavior in accordance with WALLIX values: : Audacity, Commitment, Team Spirit,
• Ability to motivate others and herself/himself.
Core competencies :
• Strategic Account Consultative and organizational sales process excellence,
• Project pursuit and application excellence,
• Ability to build global strategic partnerships within partners,
• Business and financial understanding,
• Growth mindset and approach,
• Accountable for results,
• Critical decision making,
• Collaboration & teamwork,
• Native English (multi-lingual preferred)
• Technical degree or similar qualification
• Prior minimum 4-6 years’ sales experience in OT Industrial engineering technology-based, project delivery organization
• Proven ability in appropriate competencies and project pursuit (long term relationship)
• Proven ability to achieve results
Join WALLIX ! A company which places the well-being of its employees at the heart of its development.
Éléments nécessaires pour postuler
Pour valider votre candidature, nous vous demandons de fournir les éléments suivants, vous devrez télécharger les pièces demandées et passer le(s) test(s) directement lors de votre inscription.
Toute candidature incomplète ne sera pas traitée par nos services.
- Curriculum Vitæ